Tuesday, December 1st provides us the opportunity to be a part of Pittsburgh’s Day of Giving – a way to unite our community around causes in which we truly believe and help us connect to the larger community.
We need your help! Please share this email your friends and family members so they too can participate in the webinars and learn of the important work we do by reading our newsletters and blogs. They only need to join our mailing list or help us to make a difference by donating to eyeandear.org to advance patient care and community outreach.
How your support makes an impact
- Improved models of care and providing access for those in need through the Head Neck Cancer Survivorship program, HearUp, the Guerilla Eye Service, and Pittsburgh CREATES.
- Stimulated groundbreaking research for Cortical Vision, Tinnitus, Cornea Regeneration, Personalized Medicine, Optic Nerve Regeneration, Glaucoma, Voice, Balance Disorder, and Macular Degeneration.
Ways to Give
There are several ways to support the research and educational efforts of the Departments of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology at the University of Pittsburgh.
- Donate Online
- Checks made payable to the Eye & Ear Foundation and mail to 203 Lothrop St, Suite 251 EEI, Pittsburgh, PA
- When shopping at Amazon, connect through Amazon Smile and chose the Eye & Ear Foundation as your charity.
- Our United Way Codes:
- 9940321 Eye & Ear Foundation of Pittsburgh
- 929792 Department of Ophthalmology – Eye & Ear Foundation
- 1006724 Department of Otolaryngology – Eye & Ear Foundation
- A planned gift – learn more on our Planned Giving page
Keeping in touch
As we all have had to adapt to the circumstances posed by the COVID-19 pandemic, we are grateful your support. It became clear to us, early on that we needed to find new and innovative ways to stay in touch and keep you updated on the research advances within the Departments of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology at the University of Pittsburgh.
Thank you for your participation in our biweekly webinars with the Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology. Together we have learned much in the advancement of research and patient care. We will continue with these educational webinars. In the meantime, if you have missed any, the webinar recordings are posted on the eyeandear.org website. We are also appreciative of your interest in our Sight + Sound Newsletters and Blogs. If you would like to read past issues and posts, you can read the archives.
Please feel free to contact me as I will be happy to provide more details on the Eye & Ear Foundation and the research we support. I can be reached at 412-864-1300 or email@example.com.
Chief Executive Officer
Eye & Ear Foundation
at the University of Pittsburgh